Friday, October 8, 2010

J'ai bu un bon vin blanc

That's one of the French phrases I had to repeat in my phonetique placement test today. I enjoyed the test so much and I'm such a nerd that I googled French tongue twisters to find some more fun things to say. It turns out there is one about me. It goes like this:

Ta Katie t'a quitté
Ta Katie t'a quitté
t'es cocu, qu'attends tu ?
Cuites toi, t'es cocu
T'as qu'à, t'as qu'à t' cuiter
Et quitter ton quartier
Ta Katie t'a quitté
Ta tactique était toc
Ta tactique était toc
Ta Katie t'a quitté.

I dig it. I even could tell you what it means, more or less. But I can't say it yet.I've been too busy to take pictures while out and about for the past couple days. But since I can't have a picture-less post, these are the plants I bought on Wednesday to spiff up my balcon a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment