Monday, November 15, 2010

At last, the sun...

As of yesterday it had rained every single day for nine days in a row. Hard. It was so wet that my pants were soaking wet up to the knees, all the time. I blame this for the lack of posting over the past two weeks. So when the sun came out today, I started snapping photos again as I went about some errands. Notre Dame with a little bit of blue sky behind her. Pont au changeCrossing over towards the hotel de ville on rue de la Cité.The Centre Pompidou, where I went to check out the library.This library is huge and it was packed.There were hordes of people crammed onto the balcony for a cigarette break. This picture does not effectively capture how crowded it was.
The daylight was starting to fade as I left around 4:30 to head across to my tutoring session on Rue St. Honoré.I sort of like this shot of St. Eustache peeking out from behind all the greenery around Les Halles. And up closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment